Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oozing Confidence

So. . . tonight I'm on the phone with Ang (I have quite a habit of driving and dialing on my way home from work). We're babbling about ways to make Fancy Simple even bigger and better.

I switch to talking about my law class and declare that I might just be a secret legal scholar.

Angie asks why.
(It figures that the actual legal scholar would ask for proof.)

I stop and think about it.

I'm not a legal scholar. There are just some real dumb asses in my class.

I don't have any actual proof of that either.

Off to eat some chicken marsala, write an educational philosophy paper, and read some articles.

5 comments:

justem said...

:) I don't need proof. You've convinced me!

Did you finish your LSS layout yet???

angieoh! said...

I think you DO have what it takes to be a legal scholar - I was just surprised that you said that you were surrounded by dumb asses. Too hilarious. In fact, the funniest thing I heard all day. :)

Me said...

You never know maybe you are a legal scholar!! LOL

BRANDY said...

I call people on the way home too. To bad I can't find your digits. It would be called dial driving or whatever. anyway that was dumb. LOL.

Liz Allman said...

I am generally convinced that most people around me are complete idiots. i am sure I am going to hell for that.