Saturday, September 29, 2007

Middle Name

So. . . I just realized that forever ago, Kelly tagged me.

The rules...You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name.

Figures that I have an insanely long middle name. But, here are my facts.

E: Egg salad
Because I don't eat lunch meat, egg salad is one of the few sandwiches I enjoy.

L: Lake.
I was thinking today that it might be fun to live on a lake someday.

I: Ice cream.
I could eat it every day. I do eat it most days.

Z: Zoom.
Not. I'm not a speedy driver. Usually five over for me.

A: Apples.
Don't really like to eat them unless they're covered with caramel or in a pie.

B: Baby.
I was born via c-section and my head was sliced open. I have tiny stitches in my baby pictures.

E: Easter basket.
I once refused to look for my basket because my parents just hid it way too well. It turned out to be in the dryer.

T: Tea drinker. I love my coffee, but most days it's tea for me.
H: Home-body. I'd rather be enjoying a quiet day at home than almost anywhere else.

You might also be interested to know that if I was ever on a soap opera my character's name would be. . .
Elizabeth Adams
(middle name combined with the street I live on)

What would your soap opera name be?

7 comments:

justem said...

Elizabeth Adams...Legal Scholar. I think it has a ring to it!! :)

casey boyd said...

I'm with ya one the ice cream, just stopped at Dairy Queen for a hot fudge sundae, mmmm, mmmm!!!

I'll have to get back to you on the soap name, good food for thought on a saturday night with a glass of wine. I'm sure I can come up with something good.

casey boyd said...

Alright, so it only took a couple glasses of wine and blog surfing to get that it was literally middle name and street you live on.....Blonde moment I know!

Michele Birch

hmmm.

Beth said...

Allison Mapledale - definitely soap opera name.

Yours sounds more like presidential material...or legal scholar.

Gina said...

Yikes, I'm still processing the fact that your head was sliced open during birth!

Your blog is great - lots of funny, light-hearted stuff. Bookmarked!

Steph said...

Ruth Ladybird.

I think that sounds more like a character on King of the Hill :)

amyyo said...

Marie Abbott