Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's Been Awhile

It's been awhile since I've done a little virtual re-decorating.

I present to you (drumroll, please!) the things I'd buy if I won a Pottery Barn shopping spree.

For the living room. . . don't you love all the colored pillows?


For the living room wall. . . how fab are all those pictures?


A girl needs a scraproom.


Are you seeing a pattern? My love of color is extending to the bedroom.

Can't forget about Memphis. . .

And, last but not least, the kitchen.
I'm crazy about the display of plates on the back wall, and I love this table.

But, I would mix it with these chairs in a variety of colors.

And, can't you just picture my Fiesta dishes in this cabinet?There is, however, one thing from the catalog that is in my budget. I like the lunch tote (the rectangle one) in orange.


I seriously need to figure out a way to either make more money or purchase knock-off Pottery Barn furniture.

21 comments:

justem said...

So...I just happened to send Justin that photo of the craft table/space the other day and asked him if perhaps he could make it for me someday when I get a new scraproom. He said it would be really easy to make...maybe he could make you one, too! (It's for my other house...you konw that one I want to buy by you!)

casey boyd said...

Can I go with you on this shopping spree??? Great picks...some of my favs too!

Tonya said...

I love pottery barn. I mostly just drool over the catalog. I think I've only bought one thing, a bed. Love it though.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

That white desk shall me mine!!! BWAHHAHAHA!!!!

Josie said...

Sigh...all those pretty colors.
I LOVE that red cabinet for all our fiestaware.
A girl can dream right...I was just telling Em I wouldn't even mind a room from Pottery Barn Teen. Talk about eye candy!
We would make such awesome rich people : )

Lauren said...

Omigoodness! How tasty! I LOVE pottery barn... I aggree, if only I was rich and/or could find a way to buy this stuff...

Chiara said...

love your redecorating YUMMO

Beth said...

Those plates and that red cabinet are rocking! You could do the plates with some yard-sale, vintage/thrift shop finds. You're creative, Barb; make it happen.

amyyo said...

Love all the new decorating, when can I come and see it??

do they make a smaller version of that pet bed for Radar??

BRANDY said...

I so so want that table. how about we share it? then maybe we can afford it.

Ronda Simpson said...

Wow!!! Awesome decor! I love the pillows on the sofa. I'm also looking to redecorate. On Sherwin-Williams site, you can click and drag paint to walls...pretty neat and fun!

Colleen said...

i am totally in love with the new pottery barn catalog. love that they are doing all of this color!

Greta said...

You have one awesome house! ;) Sigh...I think we all dream of similar things. Love PB!

Retro Girl said...

I love that hall tree/dog bed thing...I saw that too, and thought it'd be so cool for Lucie...except she probably wouldn't stay in it at night. She has to have her bed in our bedroom...or she has a fit. She has to be everywhere I go.....sweet dog. Gotta love em

Jenn said...

Barb, you have such good taste! Order me one of everything please!

Levi said...

i'm in love w/all of that!

Lyn said...

got that catalog as well! fabulous looks you've chosen! i was in the store on saturday and it was all just so pretty... i kept touching things with my fingertips ... imagining it in my home...

Sweet Peripety said...

What a great idea. Sure saves money!!! LOL!!!

jillconyers said...

Love love love PB! I was just in PB a few days ago. They have the best colors out this season!

Hmmmm...maybe I'll try my luck with the lottery :)

Anonymous said...

I WAS JUST looking throug the pottery barn catalog and i picked out every single one of those items down to the colored chairs! my you have good taste!
tara

justem said...

i missssssss your blooooog. come back!