Thursday, March 27, 2008

Karma

I probably shouldn't have gone on and on and on yesterday about all the things I love about spring break.

Now I have the flu.
I decidedly do not enjoy being sick on spring break.

I'll spare you the details.

13 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

That sucks! Feel beter soon, sweetie.
Love the new banner!

Valerie said...

That totally sucks!! Hope you're feeling better very soon!! Love the new banner too!!

amyyo said...

oh no, make sure you don't get anything on your scrap supplies!!

hope you feel better soon.

justem said...

:( Ick. What is up with people being infected on break?? So unfair!!

Beth said...

How in the world did Em spread her germs to you over the phone? Feel better!

Jenn said...

Feel better soon! Congrats on the pub in ST! Love that an A's employee took you pio with it! Too cool!

Michelle said...

So sorry! Get well soon!

Lyn said...

poor Barb! i hope you feel better soon!

Colleen said...

aw, flu sucks.

but hey...i just saw you in scrapbook trends!!!!! that should make you feel a little better

hope you feel better soon

Chiara said...

Feel better

Steph said...

Uh oh. At least you preemptively cleaned the bathroom?

BRANDY said...

sucky. I hope you feel better and if your spring is like ours, it isn't very springy at all. Ugh snow. GET BETTER!

Retro Girl said...

Hope you feel much better, very soon!

Good luck with the whole house selling/buying thing. With the market as it is right now, the selling part will be very frustrating...(ie: people with no $ wanting to buy a house they can't afford...lowball offers, etc. - the market is bringing them out of the woodworks!)...Good luck!

I gotta get a copy of that mag you're in! :-)