Thursday, December 02, 2010

Birthday and Christmas List

In no particular order, a few things I'm coveting.

Kitchen Stuff:
 



would prefer Volrath Co. Cookie Sheet






Photography Stuff:





Books and Reading Stuff:


Nook (color with Wifi)


Scrapbooking Stuff:

Gift certificates for:
Barnes & Noble
Starbucks
Studio Calico

And, what's a Christmas list without a few totally outrageous requests? I have been a very good girl.



 
 

6 comments:

Felicia said...

Can I copy and paste your list to my blog. You want some good stuff.

justem said...

Love the bag!!
I have all the photos of things I want on my desktop right now just waiting to become a Christmas list post!!

Beth said...

Hmmm...if you find a rich relative that is feeling exceptionally generous I will take one of everything on your cooking list. Although I'd prefer my Le Creuset in the new color; Ocean, I believe.

It's funny that you mentioned the Nook. I just thought about asking for a Kindle and actually thought, "I wonder what Barb thinks about the e-readers?"

Amy said...

gee. I already have the plastic edged tongs (large and small) AND the fiskars trimmer ;)

hope you get all you wish for and more!

sarah said...

those tongs are awesome - i got them for my birthday this year too :)

and i got a le creuset for my birthday two years ago. LOVE it.

and that ring?! LOVE that ring!

great list - i hope you get it all ;)

Erin said...

I too want a red immersion blender. That Orla Kiely bag is awesome too! Love this list!