Sunday, December 05, 2010

(Digital) Paper and Scissors - November pages

 I went to a crop with Stephanie today and hung out with my laptop. How lame is that? I actually packed my trunk full of pictures and paper and goodies and just decided to use the laptop instead. So, here's what I did with some of my favorite pictures from November.


Supplies:
Cathy Zielske templates from Designer Digitals
"It's a Hoot" kit from Two Peas
"Just the Backs" in cream from Two Peas

Supplies:
Ali Edwards Calendar Template from Designer Digitals
Ali Edwards Months and Days Words from Designer Digitals
Ali Edwards Sentiment Tabs from Designer Digitals
"It's a Hoot" kit from Two Peas
"Just the Backs" in cream from Two Peas

2 comments:

Amy said...

as much as I like looking at your monthly pictures it makes me sad with every month that passes that I am not in your pictures :( we need to "see" each other soon.

Erin said...

love your digital pages! Fun colors and nice clean style.