Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snow.

What to say about today? There was lots of snow.


There was snow flying in directions that I just don't think snow was meant to fly. There was snow flying in directions that led to drifts of nearly 20".


There was too much snow for Memphis.

Brad was a good sport about it, though. He cleaned it all up and humored me with a few pictures.



I holed up in the house scrapbooking and baking while Brad operated the snow blower.


IMG_5039
Recipe for gingerbread bread found here.

If only this could have happened during the week.

5 comments:

justem said...

Aw! I love the heart photo. I may totally steal this idea, though if Miri refuses to put on her boots it could be a bust!

Steph said...

yeah, totally stealing the heart picture!
also, you were far more prepared than I. I wanted to bake!
And maybe you'll at least score a delay for tomorrow?

Amy said...

cute snow pictures. sorry you didn't get a week day snow day! maybe soon.

Katrina said...

looove the heart picture!

Jill said...

Snow? Gingerbread? A husband doing the grunt work? You live in Fantasyland, and I need to come visit soon. :)