Saturday, January 08, 2011

Meal Plan

Cell phone picture sent from Brad to me Wednesday night. He spent his day off cleaning our very dirty kitchen, and I am going to spend all week messing it up again.
 
Saturday
Rustic Italian Tortellini Soup (for lunch)

Chicken Saltimbocca with Spaghetti with Lemon and Olive Oil

Sunday
Big breakfast (including PW's cinnamon rolls)
Lasagna with salad and bread

Monday
Book club - Brad eats alone


Tuesday
Brad hosts cards - we eat easy
BBQ Chicken Pizza with salad



Wednesday
Spaghetti Puttanesca with salad and bread


Thursday
Working late - Brad eats alone


Friday
Pesto Risotto with grilled chicken

Other things
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate Popcorn with Sea Salt

5 comments:

Steph said...

Friday's meal looks especially delish!

sarah said...

i've made those oatmeal cookies and they are really good!

justem said...

I want cinnamon rolls. Why is it that I don't live by you??

Amy said...

chocolate pop corn?

gabbyfek said...

I second em.
then we could just trade weeks of cooking???
oh-- and I love the "other things" section.
xoxo.