Sunday, February 27, 2011

Meal Plan

 A shot from Friday night's Chicken Pot Pies. There is actually an additional pot pie (larger than any of these) not pictured. Note to self: Read the quantity on all recipes carefully and consider halfing.

Saturday:
Beef Stroganoff with Egg Noodles
Broccoli
Crescent Rolls
Went out for Mexican instead


Sunday Lunch:
Beef Vegetable Soup

Sunday Dinner:
BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Twice Baked Potatoes

Monday:
Barb has book club (and a dentist's appointment)
Brad is on his own (Anticipated menu: Frozen pizza)

Tuesday:
Walking Tacos

Wednesday:
Corn and Chicken Chowder
with bread and a salad

Thursday:
Spaghetti (with sauce from the freezer)

Friday:
Chicken Fried Rice

Breakfast:
Toaster Waffles
Fruit

Lunch:
(left-over) Beef Vegetable Soup
Veggies and Dip
String Cheese
Bread

Snacks:
PB Butterscotch Chocolate Bars

3 comments:

gabbyfek said...

NOW i want pot pie.
dangit.
do you have any to spare?! ;)
xoxo.

Beth said...

So how were the pot-pies? I added the ingredients to my grocery list to make them. I've also been spending lots of time on Ezra Poundcake. Thanks for that :)

Barb said...

The pot pies were delicious, Beth.

And, Gabby. . . I'm always campaigning to get fun people to move closer to me. Just ask Em - I'm always trying to convince her.