Friday, February 25, 2011

Recent Obsessions

11 Feb 23

How's that for a "real-life" self-portrait?
Necklace was my Valentine's Day gift from Brad. 

A little glimpse into what is occupying my brain and becoming habits right now. . . 
  • Waking up with grande non-fat latte with three packets of honey stirred in
  • Eating split pea and ham soup
  • Snacking on blue cheese with pears and fig jam
  • Wearing a cardigan with a solid-colored t-shirt under it
  • Wearing corduroy pants
  • Wearing Mineral Fusion liquid lipgloss (especially Sensitive and Polished)
  • Reading myself to sleep
  • Watching How I Met Your Mother
  • Finding some new shoes - 1 pair of black, 1 pair of brown
  • Planning a spring break trip with Brad to Seattle
  • Planning lots of summer travels including but not limited to: Sonoma for a belated birthday celebration for Katrina, visiting Beth, visiting Greta, taking a cooking class with Angie
  • Attempting to avoid Easter candy (especially caramel Cadbury eggs, Cadbury mini eggs, and Reese's PB eggs)

3 comments:

Erin said...

blue cheese and figs sounds divine. been watching How I Met Your Mother around here too. sadly, no travel plans for me, yours sound fab!

justem said...

I'm not doing so well at avoiding the Easter Candy. And I think you should mention that your Spring Break trip will include some quality time with....ME! ;)

gabbyfek said...

oooh i wish i could read myself to sleep-- it always wakes me up??? teach me your ways.
and easter candy
yeah
i know, i know.
xoxo.