Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Night

Here's what I have done since 4 p.m.:
  • Made dinner (sweet potato soup and ham, gruyere, and apple paninis)
  • Made 12 cloth dinner napkins for the Big Bowl Big Mouth Soup Challenge
  • Printed multiple copies of my soup recipe on to a template from Etsy and printed them two-sided (this took many attempts to perfect)
  • Made a placement for the Big Bowl Big Mouth Soup Challenge
  • Addressed Valentines
  • Organized dishes for Big Bowl Big Mouth Soup Challenge
  • Ran to the mall to pick up additional dishes and a ladle for the Big Mouth Big Bowl Soup Challenge
  • Found Easter candy (namely, chocolate Cadbury eggs) at Target!!!
  • Picked up some new lip gloss
  • Stopped at the FedEx store to have color copies made of the place mat for the Big Mouth Big Bowl Soup Challenge
  • Showed Brad how to trim extra threads off of previously mentioned cloth napkins
  • Opened packages that came today (Fiskars cloud punches from Overstock and some books from Barnes and Noble)
  • Made a list of things I need to pack tomorrow night in preparation for the Big Mouth Big Bowl Soup Challenge
Are you noticing a theme here? I'm super excited for Saturday's festivities. In fact, I think that this might be the bestest party Angie and I have thrown. We have really worked out the details of this carefully. It is going to be a top-notch affair. And, I am pretty confident that victory will be mine. Bwahahaha.

2 comments:

justem said...

Have a great time! I can't wait to see the photos! I think a photo of you all with big mouths is necessary. ;)

Katrina said...

"Picked up some new lip gloss"
whaaattt??? you're cheating on me?