Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pretty paper.

I have been making things, but most of my "making things" time has been consumed by working on my Project 365 album. I'm actually just about right on schedule, and I can't wait to share it with you. But, I need to get home early enough to have light to take pictures. You'll have to be patient.

Meanwhile, here are a few things I made awhile ago (months and months ago) that I never shared.


She Can Read
Studio Calico October 2010 Kit (On the Easel) and Add-ons
Total life of one of April Foster's gallery layouts


Adventures in Babysitting
Studio Calico October 2010 Kit (On the Easel) and Add-ons
Cardstock: Bazzill
Embellishments: Basic Grey (letters), Jenni Bowlin (star stickers), Maya Road (chipboard), October Afternoon (label sticker, letters), Sassafras (letters)
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye, October Afternoon
Other: American Crafts (pen), Studio Calico (mist), Vintage (typewriter)


Pumpkin Patch
Studio Calico October 2010 Kit (On the Easel) and Add-ons
Cardstock: American Crafts
Embellishments: American Crafts (letters, tape), Jenni Bowlin (letters), Sassafras (flowers, stickers), Studio Calico (stamp)
Patterned Paper: Crate, Jillibean Soup, Sassafras
Other: American Crafts (ink, pen), EK Success (punch), Fiskars (punches), Studio Calico (mist)

5 comments:

Amy said...

cute!

justem said...

um...didn't you make these things at my house like in the summer??? when were you here?

either way...they are fabulous, regardless of how old they are! ;)c

casey boyd said...

Ohhh!!Em called you out! LOL
I think I will be doing a bit of lifting myself from your gallery. Been loving your layouts lately.

Barb said...

Yes, Em. I did make them in August. How sad is that?

I don't think I actually made anything on my own between the time I scrapped with you in August and the time we scrapped together in January.

Erin said...

adorable pages. I can't wait to see your project life. I'm several weeks behind already. stupid school.