Thursday, November 03, 2011

30 days from today

30 days from today I will be 32.

And, a few short weeks after that we will celebrate Christmas.

So, now seems like as good a time as any for a little wish list.

I need some pajama pants. Something like these, probably.

And, how about some slippers?


I'd like a vintage fondue set. . .
This would look fabulous in my kitchen.
 I could definitely use another Le Creuset. I like the cobalt and the flame. I think I need 7 1/4 quart.



You know how I feel about gift cards:
Studio Calico
Boden
Barnes & Nobel
Indira (for a massage or facial)

I'd also like some magazine subscriptions:
Real Simple
Bon Appetit
La Cucina Italiana

A bag for my camera would be nice, too.

And, I could still use a remote for my camera.

And, speaking of cameras. . . these lenses for my phone camera might be fun.

And, every list has to have some outrageous things on it.

Like an iPad.
Or an iPhone.
Or maybe a new purse.


Or perhaps a watch? There is pretty much always a watch on the list.


And, I wouldn't turn down some jewelry.
I do love this ring.


Oh, yeah. I'd also like 10 or so tickets to Costa Rica and a vacation rental. I would fly in all my favorite girl friends and we would drink and relax and cook and talk and laugh.

Ah, it's fun to dream.

6 comments:

gabbyfek said...

i always love these lists.
and i'd so gladly take a plane ticket, please.
xoxxo.

angieoh! said...

:) You find such cute stuff. Love that print with the cookbooks! I also would be happy to go to Costa Rica... :)

Steph said...

Costa Rica sounds lovely. I think it will sound even more lovely come February when it's freaking cold and damn snowy here.

Katrina said...

looove this list. love you. love the costa rica plan. and am wearing the slippers (40th bday gift from the kids)

Unknown said...

Hey, great list! Just wondering what size Le Crueset you have? I'm thinking about asking for a 5 1/2 qt. for Christmas, but I'm not sure if it is large enough for a family size batch of soup, for example?

sarah said...

love this list.
and i'm with gabs. i'd gladly take a plane ticket as well.

xo.