Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Project Life: Weeks 17 and 28 (with a GIVE AWAY)



I'm sure you've already heard about this little thing Katrina and I have been working on:
Project Life Planned

Katrina and I teamed up with a great new kit club to offer you some inspiration and a give away.

Detail shots

Gossamer Blue (http://www.gossamerblue.com) is a new monthly kit club dedicated to inspiring and motivating memory keepers and crafters alike. Each main kit is well coordinated with a mix of products from multiple manufacturers, and also includes Lori Whitlock (http://www.loriwhitlock.com/blog/) die cutting and digital elements. 

Pladdon3

August 2012, Goassamer Blue, Bits & Pieces Add-on

Several add-ons will be available each month including a Bits & Pieces add-on that is perfect for Project Lifers and card makers. This first Bits & Pieces add-on includes 8x8 papers, die cuts, journaling cards, tags and stickers. The colors in the August Bits & Pieces Add-on are warm oranges, pinks, blues and yellows and can be used with a variety of themes from birthdays to vacations to every day.

Here's what you can do:
1. Visit Gossamer Blue's blog for a chance to win a one month subscription to Project Life Planned (along with a bunch of other great prizes!).

2. Subscribe to Project Life Planned and visit our blog for a chance to win Gossamer Blue's August Bits & Pieces Add-on.

Here is what I created with the add-on.

















4 comments:

angieoh! said...

This looks really great Barb. Great kit usage!

gabbyfek said...

these are SO fantastic.
except the bit with memphis got me teary.
and now i want greasy breakfast.
xoxo.

justem said...

It's awesome. The april "title" card is my favorite. And I'm with Gabby on the memphis part.

justem said...

ps: i can't believe you have only seen WSS once!! we should watch it when you come visit. it's my favorite musical. :)