Monday, October 15, 2012

Hello



Hello. . . skinny jeans. More specifically - hello, colored skinny jeans. I bought red skinny jeans last Sunday. I bought (bright) yellow skinny jeans last Thursday. These are in addition to the jean-colored and black skinny jeans I already had.

Hello. . . actually finishing a book. I finished Every Day by David Levithan for book club just today. Totally intriguing!! Levithan might be my new favorite author.

Hello. . . weekend get-away to NYC with Katrina and Kelly (combined with a work trip). Really looking forward to this!

Hello. . . to goodbyes. I'm struggling with this one. I'm excited about the move. I'm excited about the job. I'm just wishing there was a way to take all my favorite people and places with me. There is one particular goodbye I can't even think about without crying.

Hello. . . personal day on Friday for pampering and packing.

Hello. . . unexpected, hilarious, and supportive emails from friends. Singing little ones and wise words are just what this girl needs.

Stole the idea for "Hello Monday" from Katrina who Stole it from Lisa Leonard.

4 comments:

Steph said...

denial.

I am the queen of.

That's all I can say.

gabbyfek said...

youuuuuuuuuuuuu are too cute.
and colored jeans just keep speaking to me.
love you.
xoxoxo.

Josie said...

NYC...oh girl have fun
i so would love to go back
send me some shake shack?!!

way to rock those skinny jeans

justem said...

you look awesome. :)
ah - here is the post i missed about the trip!