Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Confessions of a WI Teacher

The joke is that June, July, and August are the three reasons to be a teacher, right? I'm here to disagree with that! The best reason to be a teacher is snow days!!!!! We weren't lucky enough to get a full-fledge snow day and had to settle for her close relative--the early release. But it was still awesome. Had the afternoon to do nothing. Took a nap and watched General Hospital. I was anticipating an evening filled with night class, but that was cancelled, too. Too bad, huh? Well, I'm off to do some scrapping before I put my pjs on inside out. The kids say that causes a snow day. Put yours on inside out, too. I need all the help I can get.

Enjoy my winter pics. Brad really is a great sport about getting his picture taken. This is the first time he's used the snow blower. It's probably the last time he'll be excited about it.

2 comments:

angieoh! said...

So spoiled... General Hospital? Way to put your time to good use... just teasing. Why don't you tell Brad that he is more than welcome to come and snow blow our driveway! :)

Laura said...

Wow.... must be nice. I didn't get a snow day today. Though I took the day off tomorrow with pay. Hopefully there will be General Hospital in my near future. I would also like to thank you for rubbing in the fact that you have a loving husband to snow blow your driveway. Couldn't you find someone with a younger brother, or at least one that wasn't married?! Well, I read your blog, no more complaining. Talk to you soon!