
I took last week off from posting in honor of my B-day. Happy 26 to me. Enjoyed lunch with Nicky and had a fondue-themed party. Brad had a cold and Mike beat me at Clue on my very own birthday, but, overall, it was still a fun day. Check out the cool t-shirt I got from Ang and Mike! (Not such a great pic, but you get the idea.) My crazy parents sent me a pickle ornament for our Christmas tree. LOL
Sunday, depsite the sub-zero temperatures, we went on a hunt for the perfect tree. Memphis loves the tree farm. He runs around like a maniac, snorting around in the snow. When he gets too far from us, he comes charging back towards us. It's well-worth the trip. Santa was even there, but Brad wasn't a good enough sport to pose for a picture. For now, enjoy the pics. I'm waiting on my Blitzen paper to make the scrapbook page.


Nicky and Natalie are coming over to scrap today. And then we're off to celebrate Brad's birthday with a fancy dinner. He's very excited about dressing up for dinner--how cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment