Monday, December 26, 2005

Gingerbread YUCK-te

So. . . . I read about the Gingerbread Latte on someone else's blog. Plus, it sounds good. Gingerbread. Yum. Coffee. Yum. I've been thinking about it since Friday. Tried one tonight. YUCK! The most disguisting coffee concoction I've ever tasted. I made Brad throw it away for me while he sat and happily slurped his Mocha Frappacino. DISGUISTING. I'll be visiting Gloria Jean's for a Sleigh Ride Mocha tomorrow. I will give coffee one last chance to redeem itself.

6 comments:

justem said...

Oh no!! I love those!! Sorry you weren't impressed!!

angieoh! said...

NO WAY!!!! Barb, you might be losing your sense of good taste.... I love g-bread lattes!!!!!

momma sue said...

Thanks for your wonderful hospitality! We had a great time. Next time maybe I can get dad to behave a little better.

Kat said...

oh no! bummer. i've never tried one............ i do love the egg nog lattes, or pepermint mochas...... mmmmmm

Primrose & Tumbleweeds said...

I've never tried the gingerbread latte but to me the combination sounds just as you've described it. I'll stick to my caramel latte thank you.
www.dawnsellers.typepad.com

Michelle W. said...

I agree with ya. It didn't go over too well with me either. I just didn't care for the taste.

Michelle