i've been waiting for a vegas post all week - you girls were all like, we'll blog from the strip :bglad you kids had a fun trip - can't wait for pictures!
I can't wait to hear about the trip!!! 2: 40...I thought you weren't supposed to go to sleep at all in Vegas!
so glad you had funcan't wait for the picsnow, bring my Angie back!i miss her!!!
I bet you had an outrageously great time!!!! You brat! lol..j/k.Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures...I have to live vicariously thru those of you who get to take these great Girl Trips!!
can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!!
Sooooo jealous! I hope you are having a fab time!
i don't think 2:40 counts as AM, that is still PM! dang....can't wait to hear about the trip!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i've been waiting for a vegas post all week - you girls were all like, we'll blog from the strip :b
glad you kids had a fun trip - can't wait for pictures!
I can't wait to hear about the trip!!! 2: 40...I thought you weren't supposed to go to sleep at all in Vegas!
so glad you had fun
can't wait for the pics
now, bring my Angie back!
i miss her!!!
I bet you had an outrageously great time!!!! You brat! lol..j/k.
Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures...I have to live vicariously thru those of you who get to take these great Girl Trips!!
can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!!
Sooooo jealous! I hope you are having a fab time!
i don't think 2:40 counts as AM, that is still PM! dang....
can't wait to hear about the trip!
Post a Comment