Brad randomly selected a number 1 - 10 to be the winner of my over-looked movie contest. He shares Becky's love of the movie Swingers. Watch your mail, Becky.
Now, I'm going to solicit more advice. I am leaving for VEGAS in one week with the fabulous Angie and her equally fabulous cousin, Darla (who doesn't have a blog, but should!). On a completely unrelated note, I don't know how Angie got so lucky as to have cousins as cool as Darla and Tina. Anyway . . . . Darla and I will forever share a connection. We both wore the same dress to our junior prom. Strange because Angie and I both wore the same dress to the same homecoming dance one time, too. I guarantee, though, there will be no dressing alike in VEGAS!
Anyway . . . .

We are staying at Paris (imagine me saying that in a horrible French accent). What should we be sure to do while we're in Vegas? Angie has been there. Darla and I are newbies. What's your advice about what we should be sure to do?
6 comments:
Dressing alike? Not if you plan on wearing a fanny pack. he he he. I also will not fit into Darla's toothpick of a swim suit. (damn skinny girls).
CAN'T WAIT FOR VEGAS!!!!!
YOur going to have such a good time!! I'm so excited for you!! Have no ideas for you on what you should do, never been so, you'll have to tell me when you get back :)
You will have a blast!!! I've never been there, but my hubby has.
He says that there's so much to see just walking/cruising up and down the main drag, and in all the hotel lobbies (they're like mini museums and gardens inside). You can eat prime rib and at huge buffets in the casinos for almost nothing
I say shopping, go see a show, take a tour of some sort...see the flying Elvis', and have a blast! lol
You lucky gals!
Don't sleep! Party all night...walk down the strip with a pina colada in your hand. Go to New York New York. I am so jealous you are going to Vegas esp. staying at Paris.
how fun! vegas baby. um, i'm usually too drunk to ever remember what i'm doing in vegas......... but you have to sit down at the slots at least once, and see if you can get a waitress to bring you a drink!!! have fun!
I love Vegas!
You have to go to the Frontier and ride the mechanical bull at Gilley's. It's very Urban Cowboy!
Post a Comment