yay for pictures!!!! so fun! really wish i coudl have gone to vegas :)
yay, glad you got your picture problem solved!!! love your Vegas recap, looks like such a fun time =)
Yippee for photos!! It looks like a blast. I am quite jealous!!
I told you... it is the best thing ever!!Scott
i can't believe you didn't know about mozilla - i've been using it for YEARS!! (well, probably one, but I never have problems, and I just assume everyone knows because I usually am the last to be updated with technology)glad you girls had a fantastic vacation!
loved looking at the vacation pics. Looks like you had fun.
oh, and thanks for the tip- mozilla does kick booty!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
yay for pictures!!!! so fun! really wish i coudl have gone to vegas :)
yay, glad you got your picture problem solved!!! love your Vegas recap, looks like such a fun time =)
Yippee for photos!! It looks like a blast. I am quite jealous!!
I told you... it is the best thing ever!!
Scott
i can't believe you didn't know about mozilla - i've been using it for YEARS!! (well, probably one, but I never have problems, and I just assume everyone knows because I usually am the last to be updated with technology)
glad you girls had a fantastic vacation!
loved looking at the vacation pics. Looks like you had fun.
oh, and thanks for the tip- mozilla does kick booty!
Post a Comment