Monday, October 23, 2006

Confession of a Domestic Diva

Okay.

I hate to clean. I hate laundry. I hate paying bills.
I own an apron but never wear it.
I don't even subscribe to Martha Stewart Living.

The one domestic responsiblity I love--cooking!

Tonight's meal was compliments of Giada (a la Food Network)
Shrimp Fra Diavolo (spicy shrimp with chunky tomato sauce)
Ziti with Asparagus, Mozzarella, and Prosciutto

And--if I do say so myself--it was positively yummy! I would have paid money for it (or at least paid money to have someone to clean up the enormous mess I made while cooking the fabulous meal).

Brad had a super bad day at work and forced me to help him drink a bottle of wine.
DAMN that Brad!

Off to watch the Dallas Cheerleader Reality Show.

4 comments:

justem said...

I am the worst domestic diva ever...I don't even cook well!!! At least you can do that!! :)

angieoh! said...

sounds totally delicious!!!!! yummy.

Felicia said...

Sounds yummy!
I'm going to have to look that up on the website.

Colleen said...

Ooh...yummy! We made her fried ravioli a couple months ago and it was DELISH!