Here are the highlights. No photos--sorry.
- Dixie Land band at Organ Piper. Where (besides Wisconsin) can one eat pizza, drink beer, and watch a Dixie Land band comprised of men over 60 accompanied by a giant pipe organ? One really needs to see it to believe it!
- Shopping. Holy man was there shopping. Lots of Origins, a teapot and yummy new tea, a great new outfit.
- Scrapping. Got my scrap on with the fabulous Becky (of the awesome Scrap-tastic) on Friday and scrapped the weekend away, too.
- Jelly Belly. These folks have a warehouse near my aunt and uncle's house that we toured. Did you know it takes 7 - 10 days to make a single jelly bean?! The only bummer--we got candy corn rather than jelly beans at the end of the tour.
Brad and Memphis are on a big hunting trip; I've been home alone (a phrase that will forever make me think of Macauley Caulkin) for two nights. Both nights I made dinner and took it on the road. Last night I made chicken and rice for Nicky and Natalie. Tonight I made tuna casserole for Angie. Have food. Will travel.
One last tidbit for tonight. . .
Wednesday starts my reign as a Girlie of the Month at Scrap-tastic. I have a fun series of challenges planned. I'll post one challenge each Wednesday. Please! Play along!
Okay. I lied. All those political ads are a bad influence.
One more tidbit for tonight . . .
The only Halloween costume I've never worn was the princess. Can you even believe that? I've never dressed up as a princess! That might need to change.
1 comment:
You got to scrap w/ Becky again??? So jealous!!!
Post a Comment