a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.
Watched four episodes of that reality show last night on CMT. Those girls have some serious issues!
someone who loves to work out (or a skinny girl).
I can drag my big butt there with the best of them, but I can't even pretend I enjoy it. After two straight weeks of making it four times a week, I totally fell off the wagon. I haven't gone at all this week, and tonight I polished off half a large pizza.
someone who takes friendship lightly.
Sorry. Once you've got me as a friend--you're stuck with me. I'm definitely one of those people who has just a few very close friends rather than a lot of acquaintances. Also means I don't take it real lightly when friends take our friendship lightly.
mellow.
I'm a brooder. I can't just let it go. Whether it's something at work that's wrong, but completely beyond my control or something someone said to me or something that happened in my life that I have no control over, I just can't let it go. A major personality fault.
a mini-van driver.
Even if, due to some freak birth control incident, I end up being a crazed soccer mom, I will never, ever drive a mini-van. Nope. I'm much more of an SUV girl.
a contestant on the Family Feud.
I love game shows and used to love Family Feud--when Richard Dawson hosted it and kissed everyone. Now Al (from Home Improvement) hosts the show. He's a big improvement Louie (the large man who used to host it). But, the show just isn't what it used to be. Plus, there are very few members of my family that I would trust enough to take on Family Feud with me.
7 comments:
You crack me up!! :) I like to pretend I'm the girl who likes to work out...I'm totally not!
You are a hoot!
I always wanted to be a D-cowboy Cheerleader...I love that reality show. Could be cuz I'm a big time Cowboys fan.
No mini van for me either...I'm a truck girl. And it has to be a 4x4.
Hmmm. True true true. You are a hardcore friend - thats why I love you (among many other reasons). I also think that you, your mom, sister, Aunt Amy, and Aunt Betsy would be the most hilarious Fam Feud EVER>>>>>>>>>>>> in fact, I might sign you up.
Wrong I never game....jk. You would make the bestest, coolest, awesomest soccer mom!
I'm not a mini van kinda girl...but a Mini Cooper kind :-)
Don't feel bad about the working out - I joined Curves and went for a few months, faithfully and since we went on vacation in June--I went awol! (gosh it's been that long?!) I just can't get motivated to go back!
I don't think I could ever be a workout guru myself, I fell off the wagon 8 months ago, got back on a few weeks ago and now I have tivo and I'm back off the wagon. Talk about a lazy ass!! HA!
you're hilarious!!! great post :)
Post a Comment