Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Girlie of the Month!

Okay. I know it's not National Barb Month or anything, but I'm a Girlie of the Month at Scrap-tastic and am pretty darn excited about it.

Check out my creations for the Design Team here.

So excited I'm hosting some challenges with RAKs involved!

I'll post one challenge each Wednesday in November.

BOM Challenge # 1: Pencil it In!
Scrap your calendar.
Do it by day, by week, by month, by year. Your choice.


Here's how to play along:
Post your LO in the gallery at Scrap-Tastic.
Link it to the thread in the Forum.
Do it by Tuesday 11/7 at midnight.
Get your name in a drawing for a RAK.

Watch for the next challenge Wednesday 11/8.

1 comment:

justem said...

This is such a great idea! Your layout is awesome!!! Oh...and I think it should be National Barb Month!!! ;)