Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Confidence.

So, thanks a million for your kind responses to my little crazy cruise-ship, Mary Kay, grandma (that's what I've been calling the lady from yesterday) incident.

I totally let it get to me way more than I should have. It's time to let it go.

The lesson I've learned about this?

I hide in my job. I'm confident about how I do my job and my ability to always be better at my job. I'm not so confident about the choices I make in/about my personal life.

I will learn to be more confident.

But, tonight I will eat pasta and go to see Oceans 13.
I might even go for ice cream; the flavor today is turtle.

3 comments:

Chiara said...

OOH Ocean's 13 I wanna see.

Rebecca said...

How was the movie? Don't let the old lady get to you. I hate judgemental people. You are very sucessful and great what you do.

april said...

oooh, you'll have to let me know how the movie is. i want to see it so bad!