Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday, Monday, Monday

Thought I'd share some scrappy goodies early on a Monday morning.

Not big on altered items, but I did alter this cute little box. I filled it with slips of paper, one for each day in June. The idea was that I could write a word or two to summarize each day instead of keeping a journal. Yeah. Haven't written anything on the slips of paper yet.


In honor of Brad's recent run. . .

Brand-new Miss Katelyn. I can't believe how much she's grown already!


This week's One Little Word challenge: Use the word "MY."


Quick stop at Starbucks and then off to class! 12 more days, counting today.

6 comments:

justem said...

They look great! You are like the queen of matching non-matching patterned papers!

Colleen said...

that straw one still makes me smile

Valerie said...

Love the scrappies!! I'm counting down the days too!!

Rebecca said...

Love all your fun scrappy goodness!

liz mataraza said...

love your stuff! your 'last straw' is awesome! sorry you haven't written anything on your papers yet, but it's a very cool idea!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

That's the cutest little box ever! Looks like a "Project Tuesday" to me!! I love everything else too!