Friday, June 08, 2007

Summer

School's out for summer!

I carried on my end of the year tradition of calling my dad on the way home from work to brag about how I don't have to back until late-August.

Now, I have a weekend filled with all my favorite girls planned.

Tonight--movies and take-out with Nicky, Katelyn, and Natalie.

Tomorrow--sewing, cooking, and lots of laughing with Angie O. and Angie H.

Sunday--planning for grad class with a friend from work

Hooray for summer!

8 comments:

Levi said...

I saw some kids w/yearbooks sitting at the bus stop reading all of the comments their friends had written... made me miss school times.

justem said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Chiara said...

Yeah and now I have Alice Cooper in my head. Enjoy your time off.

Retro Girl said...

Yay for you!
Lucky bum LOL.
You deserve it though, after working hard all year. Enjoy!

Colleen said...

now that's a weekend, right there!

Rebecca said...

Awesome!

momma sue said...

Congrats on finishing another year (you sure are getting old). Hope you take some time to relax this summer too.

Valerie said...

Lucky you!! YAY!! I still have two more weeks!! Have fun!!