Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday

Created this tonight (and a little last night) for a few different challenges:
Scrapjacked
Parts of Speech Challenge


Still in a bit of a food funk. Tonight we had chicken breaded in Capt'n Crunch (thanks, Ang!) and sweet potato french fries. Still didn't really hit the spot.

Busy day tomorrow! And, then we're headed out of town for some family time.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

you've been tagged, my friend!!

check my blog, lol =)

Jennifer Davis said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! This LO is absolutely AWESOME!!!!!! I LOVE the simplicity of it, the clean design, the color and paper choices, EVERYTHING...wow! :)

I was in Appleton visiting my in-laws last week and visited Archiver's there for the first time and looked for you! Thought I might see you out and about, (though I don't even know where in the Fox Valley you actually are!).

Hope you get out of the "food funk" soon! ;)

Jen

Risa said...

Your layouts are beautiful!!!!

Christine said...

I love this layout! I adore how your take on the original was to use squares!! Way cool!