Yum-O!That salad looks delicious!I had to laugh at the part about Gina D. I don't know how she stays that slim cooking all that good food and eating ALL that chocolate:)
It looks DELISH!!!!Can you please send me the recipe? Better yet, can you just send me the leftovers?? lol!!! now, you got me hungry!
yummy!! i wish i could enjoy being in the kitchen.. =)
Oh that looks yum!
That looks so yummy Barb - you have to post the recipe!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yum-O!
That salad looks delicious!
I had to laugh at the part about Gina D. I don't know how she stays that slim cooking all that good food and eating ALL that chocolate:)
It looks DELISH!!!!
Can you please send me the recipe? Better yet, can you just send me the leftovers?? lol!!! now, you got me hungry!
yummy!! i wish i could enjoy being in the kitchen.. =)
Oh that looks yum!
That looks so yummy Barb - you have to post the recipe!!
Post a Comment