Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mini Madness

Signed up for a September class from Shimelle Laine. Used the goodies from my September Studio Calico kit to create this giant mini-album.



Oooohhh! One more thing. . . Angie and I are hosting a little contest at Fancy Simple for the next four weeks. Sign on to take a closer look at your life and have a chance to win some really fantastic prizes in the process.

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Barb, your mini is amazing...i love every stinkin' bit of it!

justem said...

Your mini rocks!!! It was so fun to get to see you in action!

april said...

amazing mini - love the slideshow, too!

As The World Scraps said...

this is so awesome. I think you have inspired me to try one :)

Erin said...

love your mini..if only I could finish mine! The slide show is a great way to present it too!

Chiara said...

will have to check out FWFS and SHimelles class.

Beth said...

Great book, Barb! I saw that you have The Invention of Hugo Cabret...I'm reading it to my class right now and they are hooked on every word and illustration. Love it!

Cricket said...

what an awesome mini album!! I love the theme, the journaling, everything!!

smiles,

Mariangeles M said...

I love your book!

This is my first year in this class.

See you around!

debs14 said...

Oh Wow! Now I can hardly wait for the first prompt to come through the email inbox!
Your 2007 one is amazing - so imaginative - I am truly inspired ...!!!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Am doing this in '08. Love your mini book, have a better idea what I've signed up for. The tab idea is great