This week's topic @ Fancy Simple is routines and habits. Today's project is a questionnaire.
What's your morning routine?
On a work day, my alarm goes off at 5:45. I hit snooze once before getting up to let the dog out and take a shower. I put water on to boil for tea, get dressed, pack my lunch, do my hair, and eat breakfast while I post on Fancy Simple or check my email.
What's your bedtime routine?
Pajamas usually go on LONG before bedtime (tonight before 5:30 p.m.). I wash my face, tuck myself in, snuggle with a book, and fall asleep with the television on.
What's missing from your daily routine?
I have a gym membership (with a horrendous picture on my member card) that I haven't used since August. I need to work out again.
What is a habit you're working hard to develop?
The mind-mouth filter. I need to learn to think more before I speak.
What is a habit you're working hard to break?
I'm a nail-biter. Always have been.
At your favorite restaurant, do you always order the same thing or do you try the special?
Especially at my favorite restaurant, I will order the same thing. It kills me to try something new and have it be not nearly as good as what I normally get. If I'm at a new place, though, I'm a lot more likely to try their specialty than to have the same thing I might have at another restaurant.
What things do you buy at the grocery store every single time you go?
Milk for sure. I buy broccoli almost every time, too.
What would someone close to you say is your most annoying habit?
I'm a fidgeter and a sigher.
Which outside forces have the biggest impact on your routines?
Scheduled commitments like work and appointments.
Describe the person you know who is most driven by habit.
Completely my grandpa. He takes a nap at the same time every day. He has a martini at 4:30 and actually has a traveling martini kit to be sure he can have the drink no matter where he might be.
5 comments:
How fun - love learning little tidbits about everyone. I posted mine on my blog.
Too bad we couldn't be work out partners! LOL
oh what a great list. I am off to check fancy for the questions
Omg, I'm loving grandpa. I can't totally picture the traveling martini kit!
a traveling martini kit?! that's too funny. I'm liking the routine thing, may have to do that myself ;)
Post a Comment