Saturday, October 27, 2007

Randomness

I was tagged by Lyn, an amazing scrapper and a regular on the boards and in the gallery at Scrap-tastic.

Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged:
  1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
  4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Here I go...
  1. I never finished reading Marley and Me. I loved everything about the story but had a feeling it wasn't going to end well for Marley. So, I didn't finish the story. I only thought of this because Marley and Me is what I read Natalie as a bedtime story tonight. It put her right to sleep!
  2. I competed in high school forensics. I was in declamation, four-minute speaking, duo interp, and oratory. I traveled all over the state and also to Topeka, Baltimore, and Detroit. I know, hardly glamorous destinations. But, I loved every second of it.
  3. When I go to the movies I will only get a soda if they have Coke. And, I need to buy something chocolaty (like Raisinets or M&Ms) to eat along with my popcorn. I love the mix of sweet and salty.
  4. There isn't a day that I don't think about my grandma. It's been three years since she died, and I still think about calling her or telling her about things that are going on. The strangest part is that I can't remember whether or not I thought about her this much while she was actually here.
  5. I didn't realize Santa Claus wasn't real until I was in second grade. I got an electronic keyboard from "Santa" and heard my parents sneaking down the stairs to leave the keyboard under the tree. Busted.
  6. I DVR re-runs of Beverly Hills 90210. There are always at least three episodes on my DVR for nights like tonight when there just really isn't anything better that I want to do.
  7. My favorite meal at McDonalds is the two cheeseburger meal with the cheeseburgers plain, no salt on the fries, and a big ol 'Coke.
Now, for my seven people:
Angie
Brandy
Chiara
Emily
Josie
Rebecca
Robyn

Okay. Now back to previously scheduled programming (waiting for the midnight reveal of the November Studio Calico kit).

Tomorrow, watch for an update about my latest scrappy escapades and my adventures in the land of babysitting a two-year-old.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Yay! Oratory! Me too. Although I was much more successful in LD debate. I loved oratory.

And YAY on the reruns of 90210. I need to do that. I miss Dylan.

Josie said...

I'm all about the sweet & salty.
At home I have to decide ice cream or popcorn first? Then the other will follow.
And hello 90210, my cousins & I tivo them from the soapnet and have marathons. But now they are finally on DVD and my Christmas List.