Zero.
The number of times I've eaten dinner at home in the past week.
One.
The number of totally and completely fun orange bags I bought this weekend.
Two.
Number of mini books I completed at the crop this weekend. Too bad ZERO is the number of photographs I took of those mini books to share with y'all.
Three.
The number of hours I will spend at work tomorrow night for parent-teacher conferences.
Four.
The number of trips it took from the garage to the end of the driveway for me to take out the garbage this morning. Brad has forgotten for two consecutive weeks. We had lots of trash. Sadly, I will say that a large portion of it was Priority Mail boxes from mail-order scrappy supplies.
Five.
The number of unreturned messages I've left on my mother's cell phone. Seriously. It is not child's responsibility to worry about why she has not talked to her mother for nearly a month. Mom? Are you out there?
Six.
The number of people who complimented my very cute and very fall outfit today. Think orange puffy vest with a cute scarf and khakis and red shoes.
Seven.
The approximate number of pairs of clean underwear I have left. It is time to do laundry. (And why do we say "pair" of underwear? There's only one.)
Eight.
The number of irate customers Brad talked to today at work. He was quite specific that this eight included one woman who was very angry that she had not yet received her Soap Opera Digest. (You can imagine the expletives he accented that statement with.)
Nine.
The number of times I considered calling in sick this morning. I recently stole a t-shirt from Brad's collection, and it makes for very comfortable pajamas--so comfortable that it seems a waste to actually get dressed.
Ten.
The number of days that have passed in October and the number of months that have passed on 2007. 10-10-10 will be an exciting day!
5 comments:
Yeah, what's up with us taking no photographs??? We have failed as scrapbookers!
Hey, go check out CocoaDaisy you rockstar!!!
Congrats on the mini!! That is so cool.
Love the list!!
LOL, love this post. To solve our (scrappy) trash problem I've put a trash can in the garage so that when I come in from the mail box (or car) I can get rid of the boxes & junk right away. It's helped me out a bunch since I seem to be the chief trash taker-outer at our home.
Barb love your list posts - they are to fun! Glad you had fun at your crop!
Post a Comment