Sunday, December 02, 2007

Loads of Goodness

Lots going on.

Enjoyed a fabulous par-tay at Angie's on Saturday night. Despite the snow and wind and cold, the drinks were plentiful, the food was fabulous, the conversation was great, and the decor was festive.

Brad shoveled snow this morning while I went to the grocery story.

Remember how much I love these? Well. . . today I found these at the grocery store. HOORAY! I bought two bags. . . one for now and one as an emergency stress.


Am making turtle sundae cupcakes (a little something I invented this morning) and planning to share a pre-birthday dinner with the B.'s tonight.

11 comments:

Nicole said...

holy crow...are you kidding me??!!

they now make Cadbury CHRISTMAS eggs??!!

because the Easter ones are my fave candy...you just made my day =)

Steph said...

um, more pictures needed-- definitely!

I want to see the dress! And the tree! And the martini shakers :)

Kirsty Wiseman said...

christmas eggs? Thats not fair - im crying here. I live in England where Cadburys originate I may add - and we dont have those.
Im suing cadbury USA now, for making me miserable!!!
Please make sure you enjoy them - lol

Lots of love, Kirsty x

Colleen said...

ok, you better share that recipe for those cupcakes. YUM

and i LOVE cadbury eggs...i'm going to look for those

Rebecca said...

Those cupcakes sound devine. I know you will be taking a picture and sharing a recipe for them.

justem said...

Dude. How come my bloglines didn't update this. Stupid bloglines. You guys look so cute!! I totally want a full length shot of the dress!! All our snow melted. Boo.

Retro Girl said...

Love the pic--you in your Fabby retro outfit!! :-D How cute!

Cadbury Xmas eggs?? Hmm. Need to get some of those, with my fave Brach's chewy mints (me & my sister's tradition-candy, each year).

Recipe??

Josie said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Turtle Sundae Cupcakes - YUM.
You and brad looked so cute!

Tina said...

omg! I thought they only made those Cadbury's for Easter! I've got to go out and find those....they are my absolute fav!! love all your photos ;)

Felicia said...

Happy Birthday!!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

How cool! I haven't been to an adult party in ages... Sigh...
You guys look so good on that pic!
I am definitely jealous about the snow. I have never seen the snow.