She's living in my house,
and she goes with me whenever I go out.
(It is entirely possible that she even travels with me from room to room in my house just because I'm not quite ready to ever let her leave my side.)
She's beautiful and slightly festive.
She's appears elegant, but when it comes right down to it--she's really fun.
She's giant (I wouldn't want an exceptionally small and thin friend. It would make me jealous.).
She loves all the same things as me and, in fact, offers to carry around all my stuff for me.
Brad really does not understand the importance of our friendship.
Meet my fabulous new bag. I named her Phoebe.
It is time to get ready to take Phoebe to bake cookies with Stephanie.
12 comments:
ooooh, i think i want your friend for my own!!
haha.
hehehe...i love anyone who will devote whole post to a coach bag
she is beautiful...enjoy her and your cookie baking : )
Is your friend real? I'm so jealous...
she is so cute. can't wait to meet her!
I have a huge box fulla friends in my closet lol...I'm a purse-collector-fanatic....the more unusual the better. :-) Every day is a good day to purse shop :-)
Wishing you, your friend and all your way a happy christmas!
I think that your friend needs a friend...that can be my friend. Did that make sense?? ;)
Justin and I were perusing the coach section of Macy's today...and I almost bought a fake friend at work yesterday, except the librarian got to her first. Damn Librarian!!!
beautiful bag! love the colors :)
ooh.... gorgeous!!
I must say, while Phoebe is extraordinarily photogenic, I think she's even prettier in person :)
So glad to spend the day with you-- even though my feet may hate me for bopping around the kitchen barefoot all day!
Phoebe is so pretty, give her a little love pat for me.
Coach is by far my fav!!
ooo la la. not sure if I spelled that right, LOL. Love the new bag, she's a beauty.
She is beautiful! I am playing catchup and I can't wait for Phoebe to my Mia!
Post a Comment