Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Copy Cat Scrapbooking

Scrapped today.
Wasn't feeling particularly creative, though, so I can't take much credit for my creations.

A lift of Christine Drumheller's lift of a Tara Pollard Pakosta lay-out from the January Cocoa Daisy gallery. Made with the January Cocoa Daisy kit.


A lift of a Jamie Waters's lay-out from the February Scrapbooks, Etc. Again, made with the Cocoa Daisy January kit.

And, last, in case you thought I'd completely lost my own brain--a lay-out that is actually all mine. Made with the January Cocoa Daisy kit.

(In case you were wondering where I found the time to scrap. . . we had a snow day today!)

6 comments:

justem said...

Lucky you with the Snow Day!!!

Love your pages! I love the lift of the lift! :)

Jenn said...

Glad you got to scrap on your snow day! I love all your layouts. Keep warm!

Erin said...

I really need to break into that CD kit! Love your pages! I'm a bit jealous of your snow day too!

Chiara said...

ooh love the layouts.

Levi said...

cool stuff on the "made" topic below.

my mom's (and everyone elses') diagnosis for me is always:

You're Pregnant!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Love them all, Barb!! You looked so pretty as a bride. Just beautiful :)