Sunday, February 03, 2008

Wee Weekend Recap

Friday: Double-bubble
It is a proud family tradition to partake in cheap drinks at Friday happy hour.
Enjoyed a few adult beverages with my grandpa and aunts and uncles.

SaturDAY: Crop-tastic
Scrapped with Aunt Amy at a crop organized by Becky of Scrap-tastic.
Nothing to share, though, because it was mostly DT work for March.

SaturNIGHT: Bake a Cake
2 February is my dad's b-day. He and my mom are coming to visit today. So, I needed to make him a birthday cake. Figures that the cake he loves is amazingly complicated.

Now: Couch Time

Hopefully, I'll be back with pictures sometime soon.

6 comments:

justem said...

Sounds like a fun relaxing weekend!

amyyo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

I'm glad we agree on the oldness of Tom Petty.

Also: apparently Willy Nelson is coming to the Oneida Casino. maybe we should go see him and decide if Tom Petty is following in his footsteps :)

Denise said...

What a fun weekend! I hope your dad liked his amazingly complicated cake. Those kind are always the best!

waleska said...

sounds like a totally fun weekend! Happy Birthday to your dad :)

Colleen said...

sounds like an awesome weekend!