Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner

For breakfast today I ate a bowl of golden grahams (with milk!).

For lunch I ate a bowl of beef vegetable soup (with dumplings) and a salad with balsamic vinaigrette and a piece of string cheese.

For dinner, I've prepared a delicious and nutritious batch of spinach stuffed shells with a spicy Italian sausage sauce.

I might have had some snacks somewhere in there include a chocolate-cherry granola bar and some Valentine's Nerds and a tiny, little Milky Way bar that I "stole" from another teacher.

The reason for the food list?

I haven't been around the blog since Monday's little rant; I felt like I should pop in.
But, I really didn't have anything to say.

What did you eat today?

7 comments:

justem said...

all because of you i bought golden grahams...and i've been enjoying them sans milk for a day or two now... ;)

Chiara said...

ooh golden grahams sound yummy

Katrina said...

LOL. Hmmmm...what did I eat today?

breakfast - triple grande non-fat latte and a slice of pumpkin loaf (b/c I've fallen off the healthy eating wagon)

lunch - pizza party at work, followed by a tiny (really) slice of birthday cake for a coworker

dinner - homemade chicken pot pies made w/puff pastry shells

there may or may not be some cadbury mini eggs to accompany my coffee tonight.

amyyo said...

Breakfast- granola bar with a bottle of lemonade
Lunch- BLT & fries wiht a diet coke
Dinner-leftover chic pot pie

snacks included a Hershey Bar(yum),
and vegetable snack crackers and maybe some leftover valentine sayings hearts-maybe!

Beth said...

I had a very pricey snack of apples and cheddar from Starbucks before the part time job started. When I got home I made the pasta with peas and bacon from the latest Everyday Food. But I used Rosemary Ham because I'm crazy like that.

Retro Girl said...

I haven't had golden grahams in forever...they're so yummy!

Your post reminded me that I've fallen off the healthy-eating wagon a bit...*kicking myself*

Hope you're staying warm up there *waving up to WI from IL* I'm counting down the days till spring....

Christine said...

breakfast -bowl of Total honey nut clusters
Lunch -sandwich with ham and baby swiss, parmesan and garlic Pringles (so yummy) and a spoonful of Greek Feta salad from the Deli
Starbucks skinny carmel venti half calf latte
Dinner-Ham, mashed potatoes, homemade mac and cheese and peas and carrots :)