Are you wondering?
10 days away from the blog-o-sphere and not one single, solitary exciting thing to say.
- I've had lots of exciting work changes. . . good things are happening.
- I've read tons and tons and tons about educational leadership. . . grad school is happening.
- I haven't created one single thing. . . no creativity is happening.
- I am only spending cash. . . my check card number was stolen and used for online dating.
- I {heart} Kleenex scented like Vicks. . . I have a bad cold.
- I might become a lounge singer. . . bad cold has resulted in super-sexy, Amy Winehouse-esque voice.
- I wore pjs and slippers all day. . . it was pajama day at school (a perk of being a teacher that is hardly ever mentioned).
7 comments:
you make me laugh.
please don't do the amy winehouse hair. I won't be able to hang out with you.
I was wondering where you have been...sounds like plenty busy if there was no creating going on.
Hope you get to feeling better.
I was going to send out the search party. Hope that cold goes away soon! On pajama day we're only allowed to wear slippers; only the kids get to wear pajamas...lucky duck, you!
your posts crack me up. pajama days are quite comfy indeed. in my old age i think, "is this professional?" and then my kids ask me where my pajamas are if god forbid i don't participate!
enjoy ed leadership.... got my master's in that last year with a nice principal's cert. to go with it. hopefully headed in that direction eventually!
PS
love what you did with the march kit!!!
nothing cuter than a lab with a white beard demanding something in your face!
yay for pj day
sorry about the online dating stealing your check number
i hope they found a two timing cheating internet loser..karma baby karma
so what do you think about Ugly Betty? do you LOVE it??
and just for the record, now I'm going to be singing all night...
Where in the World is BARBmen Sandiego... ;)
Post a Comment