Cannot believe how fast time is passing. One week of March is already gone. WOW!
Here's what I've been up to. . .
1 March 2008: Some creating
2 March 2008: Hooked on Tulips
3 March 2008: Morning Pick-me-up
4 March 2008: DIY Yogurt Parfait
5 March 2008: New Quilt--Perfect for Cuddling
6 March 2008: Fun Auntie Barb
7 March 2008: Mirror Images
We're about to head out for a fish fry. Cannot believe we've lived here for almost five years and still haven't managed to find good fish. Is it wrong that I want to get in the car and drive more than two hours round-trip for a fish fry and a beer?
Somehow I managed to commit myself to presenting at yet another conference tomorrow morning. After that. . . I plan to log some serious couch time.
Maybe, just maybe, I'll be back before the end of the weekend to share some scrapping from last weekend!
4 comments:
Is that the new stalker hair I see??? ;) Looks good!!!
Brad is such a good sport about being in photos!!
love all those photos!!!!
great stuff and no it is okay to get in the car for fish
Barb, great photos of the days. All your photos have great focus and DOF. Love the double image one. Well, I love them all.
I don't think it's wrong to drive two hours to get fish. You should live in MN. It seems as of lately everywhere I turn there is a fish fry. I am not sure they are good though, but how could you get bad fish in a state with 10,000+ lakes. Hmm.... :o)
Post a Comment