Monday, June 23, 2008

I blame Bella

So. . . vampires are so not my thing. Vampire love stories are even less my thing.

Admittedly, I did read some Anne Rice in high school in preparation for Interview with a Vampire the movie. I didn't like it though.

Tell me why, then, I stayed up until way past midnight reading Twilight?

Now, if only learning to love other things that aren't really my thing were this easy.

6 comments:

Josie said...

So I assume it was good!? I have been reluctant to read the series cause I'm like - vampires - really?
But everyone keeps talking about it..hopefully my copy will arrive shortly from the library.

Lyn said...

oh just WAIT. admit it, you LOVE edward cullen like the rest of us do. i heart vampires and i heart edward 4ever!!!!!! these books are the greatest. read the other two and you'll be all set for the august release of book #4!

waleska said...

I'm guessing that you did like it then...? I've heard so much about this book(s) I'm going to have to get it. ugh :)

Chiara said...

oh I might need to check this out

Michele said...

I know HUH? I Hate Vampires, but I could not put this book down! I blame Bella too. She just seems too real. (I guess I also blame Stephanie Meyer) ;)

Sweet Peripety said...

ha! I just read that book and the third one (skipped the 2nd b/c it wasn't there but oh well!). I suprised myself by reading it.