Thursday, June 12, 2008

On the Road

So. . . I'm staring down a road trip. A girl needs new clothes for a road trip, right? So, I hit the mall this morning. Would you believe that in all those bags there is only one pair of shoes (green flip flops), and there are absolutely NO purses?!?!!


Here's the weekend itinerary.

Thursday PM and Friday: Chicago!
You know that someone is truly a friend when you can call and say, "Whatcha doing in 24 hours? Can we crash at your house?" The Spahns have graciously agreed to host and entertain us in their newly redecorated house. And, I am totally hoping that Brad finally gets to meet the fabulous Josie. Think lots and lots of visiting and laughing, wandering around the city, and a fab dinner.

Saturday: Visit with the Fam
No summer is complete without a boat road and cookout at the lake. Grandpa is hosting us; my parents are even going to be there. Think sunshine and polka music and dinner on the deck.

Sunday: Uncle and Aunt
We're visiting Noah and Chase - our favorite three-year-old twin nephews. Think giggling and exploring.

See you on Monday. Mwah.

9 comments:

Alex Hardy said...

Sounds fun!

Sweet Peripety said...

Have a good time. Ohhh I am so jealous of those bags. LOL!

Colleen said...

sounds awesome! have fun!!

justem said...

:)

I'm excited...I think I need new clothes for this occasion!! ;)

Steph said...

safe travels! No floating away in all this rain!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend!

joanne (spagirl) said...

sounds like so much fun!! have a wonderful weekend!

Valerie said...

Have tons of fun!!

Katrina said...

sounds fun - and totally jealous that you're seeing Em!