Monday, June 16, 2008

My Space

I was poking around 2Peas this morning and saw some great shots of scrap spaces.

Thought I'd share a few pictures of mine.

Looking from the doorway in.

Looking from the corner toward the door.


My sewing machine is almost-always on the table. . . except when I have scrap company.


Another shot of my table. . . Have to love the Ribbon Jar.

Paper storage.


Embellishment storage. (Cannot wait to decorate that letterpress tray.)


A little more embellishment storage. The shelf is a craft-fair find from my mother-in-law.


Button and ribbon and acrylic stamp storage.


Album storage. Closet shelves built by Brad.


Mini album storage.

These little guys are a relatively new addition. They remind me of time spent creating things with my grandmother and sit right above the space where I work.


I have a Studio Calico problem. . . I don't use the kits quite as fast as April and Scarlet send them.


Regrettably, I have to share some of my space with non-scrapbook-related details. (The vacuum is hidden in the closet.)


And, last but not least. . . a few shots of the hidden messes. Apparently, I struggle with photo storage.

9 comments:

Beth said...

My space needs help. So much help. It's on my long term to do list this summer. I did make a step in the right direction last night by weeding out over 100 pieces of paper that I'm going to sell on ebay.

I love your little figurines. So cute! Your room is so organized, but we have the same photo storage problem. What kind of paper trays are you sporting?

waleska said...

oh, my! can I come & play? hehe
I especially love your mini storage. very cool!! :)

Denise said...

Love your scrap haven! I am not quite as organized as you, but my SC kits are. I have them in containers just like yours and I have a stack of them - so you are not alone!

Josie said...

Fabulous and Cozy!
Must come visit in person
and play
Love your minibook storage

laverneboese said...

Ooooh nice scrap space. I love the color on the walls and your embellishment storage (shelf/knobs). I have the same problem with Studio Calico kits!!! Mine are stored in those little plastic containers as well, hee hee!!!!

Sharie said...

Looks like a nice space you've created - how fun! I also have a problem with my photo storage and Studio Calico kit stacks. I hope you get some time to craft there today!

joanne (spagirl) said...

barb! i love your scrap room! that hanging storage is adorable! and... your minibook storage... wow!! my SC is stored the exact same way!! TFS!

Steph said...

I love your space! I need to come play again soon.

tonya said...

Love your scrap place. Very cozy.