Monday, June 09, 2008

I {heart} my job


There is not a single day in the entire year that I love my job more than today.
Staring down the prospect of nearly three months of uninterrupted (except when I choose to be interrupted) summer makes me a happy girl - a very happy girl.

I have plans for this summer - big plans.

1. Watch every episode of Sex and the City - even if I've seen it before.
2. Exercise - even though I hate it - at least twice a week.
3. Read some books for fun.
4. Scrapbook (especially finishing a MMM entry).
5. Learn more about photography.

That seems like enough for now, doesn't it?

Happy summer!

8 comments:

justem said...

Yay for summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exercise???? Could you do a little extra for me?? ;)

Greta said...

I am so jealous...I am in the wrong sector of education! But hey, you deserve summer vacation, so enjoy it.

Josie said...

So happy for you, I hope you enjoy your vaca even though I am so jealous. I totally chose the wrong profession.

Steph said...

I believe we could accomplish most, if not all, of those goals on FSWs!

Can't wait!

Beth said...

More than enough on your list...

Enjoy!

angieoh! said...

congrats on finishing another year. Your summer list sounds dreamy!

Valerie said...

I can't wait for my summer break to begin soon..I have two and half more weeks left!!

Becky said...

I am so jealous! My mini vacations are only partial, meaning that my mom or MIL will take one or two kids at a time. It's not a total vaca, but I'll take it ;)

Sounds like your summer is going to be fun!!

Too bad you didn't live closer, we could work out together!