Sunday, August 23, 2009

Must See TV

Remember when Thursday nights were "Must See TV" (including Friends) and Friday nights were "TGIF" (including Full House and Family Matters)?

Sunday nights have become like that around my house. I haven't thought of a catchy tag-line yet, but the line up goes something like this. . .

True Blood

I love the ridiculousness of it all - the bad acting, the strange story line, all of it. I'm not a big fan of the Mary Ann storyline - not a fan of it at all, actually, but I'm trusting it will be over soon.

Hung

Ray - high school social studies teacher and basketball coach turned male prostitute. Really pretty hilarious.

Entourage

E is my favorite. But, I also really love Lloyd.

Mad Men

Now that it's back (and on at the same time as Hung and Entourage) it completes my Sunday-night line up. I'd like to think that if I lived in 1962 I would be like Peggy.

3 comments:

Josie said...

Sunday is my new favorite night...HBO is my new best friend!
I think my DVR is working in overdrive...

Colleen said...

this is my favorite nite of TV too!

justem said...

I haven't seen most of them. I really want to start getting the Entourage dvd's though!!