Wednesday, August 19, 2009

No need to send a search party

In case you were wondering. . . I'm okay.
It's been days and days and days since July 27 (my last entry), and everything is fine with me. (Not that I've gotten any kind of frantic emails or comments or really any inquiries about my well-being from my readers.)

I've been busy living and enjoying summer and being with friends and working (but not too much working) and watching television.

Today I'll just leave you with some photos to tell my stories. I promise not to be such a bad little blogger, and I might even have a mini for you on Monday.

July 30--baseball game with Brad's family (another Brewer defeat paired with plenty of tailgating in the rain)


August 1--surprise appearance at a cook out with my family (Grandpa was kind about letting me take pictures)


August 2--another of Brad's mountain bike races


August 5--celebrating Josie's birthday in Milwaukee. . . without Josie




August 7--a new obsession


August 8--babysitting gig


August 10 - 12--Sconnie Cheese Tour
NOTE: Think Napa Valley Wine Tour replaced with stops at cheese factories. There is so much more to tell about this.



August 15--State Fair
Things consumed: 4 glasses of milk (chocolate and strawberry), 2 ears of corn, 1 order of cheese curds, 2 cream puffs (we passed on the 6-pack), 2 micro brews, 1 bison burger, 1 small pizza and 1 order garlic bread (eaten on the bed at the hotel, 10 pm)



August 16--Brewer adventure with the Spahns
Due to the extreme heat the only person who could be photographed is Miri. Adults plus 90 degree temperatures does not equal Internet-worthy photos.




August 16 (PM)--Mad Men Season 3 premiere



I will try to be back tomorrow to wow you with the details of the Sconnie Cheese Tour and maybe even some pictures of my fluffy new bathroom towels.

4 comments:

Steph said...

sign we have not spent enough time together this summer: none of the documented adventures are ours :(

justem said...

you updated!
yahoo!
LOVE the miri/miller park photo! i think i might need a copy of that.
and the cupcakes...fantanbulous :)

Kat said...

great pics
cute ones of miri!
love that you updated. i kept checking back :)

amyyo said...

always love to see your pictures!