Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Mini: (Another) One I Copied

All I can take credit for this week is having good enough taste to buy this kit and an amazing ability to follow directions and an even more amazing ability to hoard things for long amounts of time before using them.

I can't even take credit for all of the photos; one of them was lifted from Stephanie and taken by Karl.

Really, it's Jenni Bowlin that deserves the credit.

But, I did have a great time making the mini and can't wait to do something similar with a different set of journaling cards.







6 comments:

Kat said...

i love it! one day i will make a mini, i will!

Beth said...

Do you use a typewriter or do you sent your journaling cards through your printer? B/c the latter never works well for me. Glad I'm not alone in the hoarding kits department. :) Great mini

amyyo said...

that is a really cute mini. is the journaling from your typewriter?

Barb said...

Journaling is through the typewriter.
Thanks for asking.

Josie said...

I never stop being in awe of you!!
Did you start your bathroom yet?

justem said...

so so so so cute!!!!