I used a Cocoa Daisy kit (from last July).
And, I copied a sample that Ali Edwards posted on her blog. And, when I say "copied" I really mean copied, as in mine is pretty much identical to hers. No creativity involved in this little project.
I love the simplicity of the project. The paper is subtle and there is lots of empty space. I even used rub-ons (my embellishment nemesis!).
And, since I'm confessing I should probably also tell you that I started this last August. Yup. I started last August with all of the pictures and the paper and the paint and the ink. I didn't finish the embellishing and the journaling until just last week. It's one of many projects I want to finish this summer.
P.S. The album is a Tinkering Ink album. I actually used the album twice - once for this project and another time for a mini of our Hayward vacation.
P.P.S. Coming soon - pictures from the weekend involving lots of food and fireworks.
2 comments:
Super cute! I looked at it before I read your post and thought...hmm...those photos are from a year ago! ;)
love the book! its so cute!
Post a Comment