Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Mini: Cheap Seats

Today is a special Monday. I'm still in Boston (waiting for my shuttle to the airport) for a few more hours before I fly to Vermont. But, I couldn't leave y'all (I've been with lots of people from the South for the past few days) without a mini.

Made this one to commemorate a little adventure I shared with Stephanie during the past year. We bought a season ticket package to our local theatre's Broadway season.

The mini is made from (you guessed it!). . . Hambly Clearly Heavy transparencies and bound with the Bind-it-All. The pages are just pictures and patterned paper. I used the very last pieces of a Studio Calico kit from January.

I'm crazy about the cover and the inside pages are just a super-simple repeated pattern. I'm still a little tossed up about whether the pages need some embellishment.












2 comments:

Kat said...

cute book!!! love the mini books :)

justem said...

You have some awesome hair in that photo! Too fun! :)